After an exciting visit to Zion National Park, you have several options for where to travel to next to extend your trip!
- Las Vegas – Only 150 miles outside of Zion National Park lies Las Vegas. A hub for gambling, partying, upscale hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs, Las Vegas can make for a fun contrast to your time spent backpacking in Zion.
- Springdale – Just outside the south entrance to Zion National Park is Springdale, the closest town to the park. Here you’ll find lodging accommodations and services to care for park visitors.
- Arches National Park – Arches National Park is 309 miles outside of Zion and is an excellent choice for your next stop. A gorgeous park brimming with colorful sandstone arches, you’ll be glad you checked this one out.
- Bryce Canyon National Park – Only 72 miles from Zion, Bryce Canyon National Park is a great option for where to go next after your visit. Characterized by vibrantly colored eroded pillars against a dramatic landscape, you’re sure to love Bryce Canyon.
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – Just north of Zion lies the Cedar Breaks National Monument. Make a quick pit stop here after your visit to Zion for some breathtaking views.
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park – View Zion National Park from a new angle when you explore the sand dunes at Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park. This unique natural landscape is well worth a visit.